- The candidate must have experience with selling IT products and services in the past.
- The candidate must have experience with closing enterprise projects and deals.
- The candidate must have impeccable speaking and written English skills and must be proficient in drafting professional emails, letters, and creating detailed proposals of sales.
- The candidate must be comfortable, and confident with public speaking.
- The candidate must be comfortable using and understanding customer relationship management systems and software, such as, and not limited to, HubSpot, agileCRM, and others.
- The candidate must be comfortable as the first hire in the sales department, and be comfortable and patient with the growth of the company, as new hires are added to the team.
- The candidate should be comfortable with travel around the city for sales and meetings.
We are looking for a highly experienced and credible sales leader with a record of B2B information subscription sales and understanding SAAS IT products. The successful candidate will be action-oriented and results-driven and bring inspiration, credibility and commercial awareness to the business. He or She will have the ability to think longer-term yet drive execution tactically and manage the balance between the two. Knowledge of marketing strategies, especially digital, and an existing network in the IT domain is desired. You should be comfortable traveling around the city for sales, the occasional late nights, and weekend work days, understanding they work in a startup. Your job will include building a strong network of potential clients and attend networking events and platforms. These will include BNI, TiE, MNP, etc. You will work closely with the marketing teams, and build campaigns, and strategies to help generate new leads and build strategies and plans to stay in touch with existing clients, acquire further sales, and maintain relationships.